Take ownership of the rising and setting of the sun.
In a rare feature, The Beachfront presents 6 unique two-storey Beach Houses boasting a large private, secure courtyard with direct access to the beachfront.
Offering 2 levels of absolute luxury living including an upstairs balcony with views directly across to Buddina Beach, The Beach Houses feature a timeless palette of neutral and natural finishes, designed to blend harmoniously with the breathtaking surrounds.
Not forgoing functionality for extreme style, each 4 bed, 3 bath, 2 car Beach House also provides the owner with dual access and facial recognition door entry. A private courtyard expands your living area and acts as the second entry point to your Beach House. This means your internal floor space can remain sand-free as you make your way across Pacific Boulevard to the beach from your very own private front gate.
Rinsing away a morning run on the beach under your garden shower is a reminder that The Beach Houses are a truly unqiue and indulgent residence to call home.
The Beach Houses are approximately 320m2 in total.Enquire Now
Exquisite beach houses with direct beach access
- Large balcony with stunning ocean views
- Separate beach room at entry with vanity and sink
- Open plan layout with an abundance of natural light
- Floor to ceiling glass for seamless indoor/outdoor integration
- High quality fixtures and fittings including European appliances and Miele oven
- Secure parking and serviced elevators
- Facial recognition door entry
- Ducted heating/cooling throughout
- Sliding vertical screens for privacy and shade
- Sub-tropical coastal landscaping
- Low body corporate rates of $2,500 - $3,000 p.a.
- Private residents-only pool with change room, recreational seating and landscaped gardens
- Convenient corner store
Additional Beach House only features include
- Separate garden entrance plus communal entrance
- Scullery, integrated fridge/freezer, wine fridge and butlers sink in scullery
- Natural stone bath with matt black tap hardware
- Beach shower on lower level*