Luxury abounds throughout these two-level, 4* bed, 3 bath, 2 car masterpieces of design, which promise majestic views of the ocean and hinterland.
Architecturally designed to maximise space, luxury and functionality, these private, secure and sophisticated penthouse apartments are defined by the expansive living zones that exude an abundance of natural light.
Floor-to-ceiling balcony doors maximise integration between the luxurious interiors and the stunning natural surrounds. Meticulous attention to the subtleties of colour flows through the style and appointment of these pristine penthouses combining sophistication with elegant practicality.
Upgraded dark timber floors give way to a state-of-the-art kitchen through the inclusion of a scullery, wine fridge, integrated fridge/freezer, 60mm stone bench tops and brushed gold mixer taps.
At the pinnacle of each Beachfront Penthouse are the four oversized balconies offering breathtaking panoramic ocean and hinterland views, affording its owner the ultimate entertainer’s paradise.
Total area is approximately 313m2 with three different floorplan options. 7 Penthouses in total.
*The Beachfront South Penthouse has 5 bedrooms.Enquire Now
A tribute to coastal living at its finest
- Separate beach room at entry with vanity, sink and cabinetry
- Open plan layout with an abundance of natural light
- Floor to ceiling glass for seamless indoor/outdoor integration
- High quality fixtures and fittings including European appliances and Miele oven (Gaganau upgrade option)
- Secure parking and serviced elevators
- Facial recognition door entry
- Ducted heating/cooling throughout
- External sliding vertical screens for privacy and shade
- Sub-tropical coastal landscaping
- Low body corporate rates from $4,385p.a.
- Private residents-only pool with change room, recreational seating and landscaped gardens
- Convenient corner store
Additional Penthouse only features include:
- Solid brass internal textured door handles
- 4 large balconies front and back, with sweeping views of the ocean and hinterland
- Feature lights in kitchen
- Butlers sink, wine fridge, integrated fridge/freezer, 60mm thick stone bench top and scullery in kitchen
- Elegance and simplicity of design including brushed gold mixer taps providing instant boiling, chilled or warm water.
- Pre-finished veneer joinery in kitchen and walk-in robe
- Second terrace top floor provides views to the north, west and south. 360º views are afforded when combined with east facing balcony
- Internal and balcony shiplap ceiling, vertical shiplap wall in ensuite
- 1200 x 600mm floor and floor-to-celing bathroom tiles